We want to assist you with your questions about team schedule and upcoming events. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them directly - simply call 416-803-2788 or email our Commisioner and League Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The season opens the week starting on Monday, May 2, 2011 (ending 1st or 2nd week of September; date dependent upon rain-outs and make-up games).
• Both fields are machine groomed and equipped with night lighting. Fleetwood has rest room facilities and South Common is equipped with an outdoor portable toilet.
• We do give the teams the option to choose preferred parks and nights and we will try to accommodate teams as much as possible.
• Complete kits will be provided, on or before the respective season starts (Schedule, Rules & Regulations, Tournament Rules, Contact List, Permits, Maps, Keys, etc.).
South Common Park
Glen Erin Dr., east side, north of Collegeway, west of Erin Mills Pkwy., east of Winston Churchill, south of Burnhamthorpe Rd. (parking lot access from Burnhamthrope)
South side of Burnhamthorpe Road, west of Mill Road, east of Dixie Road Our weekend playoffs are played at DUNTON PARK
All playoffs are played on a weekend in September. On the Saturday, 3 (three) round robin games are played to determine your standings in your division. On Sunday an elimination quarter-final, semi-final and FINALS for the Championship and Consolation prize are played.
• BTSPL registers teams, not individuals. Individuals are welcome to inquire and we will do our best to connect you with teams needing players. Keep in mind there is no player draft.
• BTSPL is a recreational level slo-pitch league. Teams do range from competitive and intermediate levels, with the majority of the teams at the "E" or “REC” level. Please note, we do have many "C" level individually skilled players, who have been with us for many years, but softball after all, is a team sport, and the prevalent Border Town sentiment is, ours is a fun league! The minimum age is 18 (eighteen) years of age. With the incoming of new players every season, we have a good and strong mix of younger and older experienced players in our league. Average age is early to mid 30s.